[New]Wartune Maintenance Announcement 12/8
All servers will go offline for update maintenance from 00:30,Dec.8th to 05:30,Dec.8th 2016. (PST), lasting for 300 minutes.
The new Version 6.3 of Wartune will be released after this maintenance.
Please leave the game in advance before maintenance or update time to avoid unnecessary loss. If there is any emergency that causes extension of the downtime, we’ll announce separately then. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.
1. Athena’s War has replaced Titan War and will unlock every Thursday at 20:00!
2. Ares War has replaced the Class Wars and will unlock every Friday at 20:00!
3. Imperial War has replaced Guild Battle and Cross-server Guild Battle. It will unlock every Saturday at 20:00. The distribution of Guild Treasure Chests will soon be disabled. Guild Leaders should distribute all Guild Treasure Chests as soon as possible.
4. Road to Glory has replaced the old solo arena and is available to Lvl. 16+ players.
5. Magic Square has replaced the Tower of Kings and is available to Lvl. 38+ players.
6. Added Titan Animation and Energize systems. New Titans: Just Titan, Ocean Titan, Revenge Titan, Dark Titan, Time Titan.
7. Added Titan Temple which unlocks after being knighted.
8. Added Astral Elevation which unlocks after Class Advancement.
9. Added Rider's Boxes and removed the time-limited mounts from them.
10. Added Central Crystal War on Saturday. Central Crystal War will unlock every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
11. Removed Chaos War.
12. Marriage Optimizations:
1) Raised the Wedding Ring level cap and corresponding marriage skill level cap.
2) Added more items to the Venus Shop.
3) Added Marriage Satisfaction titles.
13. City Buildings will automatically upgrade as the character upgrades without the use of Gold.
14. Adjusted content for the Weekly VIP Packs and rewards for the VIP Wheel.
15. Fixed the issue in which players were not be able to add their significant other to their friend list if it was full.
16. Fixed the issue in which the system would automatically consume Balens without warning when players tried to upgrade or enchant their Eudaemon equipment with required materials that were still locked.
17. Fixed the issue in which some titles did not fully display.