[New][Wartune 5.8] Outland Contest
A cross-server event for guilds to put their prowess on display and earn resources.
1. Unlock Event:
After joining a guild and when the event is available, players will see the event icon appear at the top of the screen.
2. Sign Up
Guild Leaders can spend 500,000 Guild Wealth to enroll their guild for the event by clicking the sign-up button in the event panel. A guild can participate in the event the following day after signing up. The event lasts for one month.
3. Matching Rules:
(1) All guilds on all servers will be matched for the first time based on Guild Battle Rating Rankings. Guilds with the closest Guild Battle Ratings will be matched first.
(2) There will be 4 event rounds every day. (The number of event rounds may be adjusted officially.) Guilds will earn points at the end of a battle. Each day following the first matching, the system will match guilds with the closest Guild Battle Ratings. After a month, the system will use the first matching rules to match again.
(3) There may be an occasion in which a Guild has no enemy. If so, no enemy guild can be seen and there will be no response when clicking the guild spot.
4. Initial Panel:
(1) There are 4 spots on the event panel, a spot for each guild. Each guild can attack the other 3 guilds; Each guild member launches attacks on their own. Each attack consumes a certain amount of Energy.
(2) Players can see a [Bless] icon on their guild's info panel and an [Attack] icon on other enemy guilds. Players can click the [Bless] icon to open the blessing panel.
(3) The number of remaining defenders, Guild Points and Guild Point Rankings will be displayed on the guild info panel.
5. Bless Panel
(1) During the event, guilds may obtain bonuses from Attack and Defense Blessings.
(2) Improving Attack and Defense Blessings consumes Energy.
(3) Use Attack Blessing once to increase ATK and HP for own guild's attackers by 1%. Use Defense Blessing once to increase ATK and HP for own guild's defenders by 1%.
(4) Blessings have a limit of 500%. When the limit is hit, players can no longer bless.
6. Leader Notice:
The Guild Leader or Asst. Guild Master can input a notice to other guild members on the board. Other guild members will be able to see the notice.
7. Defending Team:
Defending forces can be divided into Defending Teams and Four Generals.
(1) Defending Team
The Defending Team consists of guild members. When a player's status shows “Defending,” it means that the guild member has yet to attack or be defeated. When it shows "Defeated," the guild member has been defeated and cannot attack anymore. The status will be reset following each battle round.
(2) Four Generals
The Guild Leader or Asst. Guild Master can appoint 4 guild members to be the Four Generals. When the Four Generals are in a defensive state, they will be granted extra attribute bonuses (the bonuses will expire when they launch an attack). Other guild members can see the Four Generals but cannot change them.
8. Defending Rules:
(1) At the top right of the event screen, the Four Generals situation and number of remaining defenders will be displayed. The Four Generals will appear one by one when there is 75%, 50%, 25% or only 1 defender left. Other guild members are arranged randomly.
(2) When Guild A attacks Guild B, B's defending team members will strike back according to the sequence arranged. When a defending team successfully strikes back, its members' individual attributes (Blessing Attributes + Four Generals Attributes) will be reduced. The reduced percentage will be shown below the Four Generals' icons.
(3) When the defending guild's defenders are defeated, a Defending NPC will show up and stay until the battle round ends.
(1) The Energy limit relates to character level. Lvl. 80 and below players can have up to 100 Energy, Lvl. 80+ players can have up to 300, and players who have finished class advancement up to 600.
(2) Energy will recover at various intervals. Lvl. 80 and below players recover 20 Energy every hour, Lvl. 80+ players 50, and players who have finished class advancement 100. Energy will not increase any more when limit is reached. Players can hover their mouse over Energy to view more details.
(3) Players can also use Balens to recover Energy. But they cannot recover Energy when their Energy limit has been reached.
(4) Attacking other guilds and blessing will consume a certain amount of Energy.
(2) Successfully defeat another guild to get 2% of that Guild's Points. Defeat the enemy guild's Four Generals to obtain extra points. When 2% of the defeated guild is defeated by less than 200 points, the successful guild will only get 200 points.
(3) Guilds will be ranked in real time based on Guild Points. Players can check the rankings on the event panel. At the end of each round, rewards will be issued based on Guild Points. Settlement rewards for the day will be issued after the final round that day ends.
Players can use Outland Crystals to exchange for items in the Outland Shop which can be found in the Outland Contest panel.
(1) Defeat other Guilds to earn Guild Points and Outland Crystals.
(2) After a battle ends, guilds will be ranked based on Guild Points and Outland Crystals will be issued as rewards via mail.
(3) Every day when the event finishes, the day's ranking rewards will be issued.